Alicia Jones, IIDA
Interior Designer Charlotte, NC
Design is an international language that is spoken by those who design, and the clients and consumers for whom the projects and products are being created. The built environment should be interactive, whereas it should invite, engage, elevate and enhance. Human beings aren’t “adjunct” or coincidental to an interior space – they fully inhabit it.
Senior Interior Designer
November 2014 – Present • Charlotte, NC
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with each client, managing their expectations throughout the entire process
• Effective management of each design phase (programming, schematic design, design development, construction documentation, etc.)
• FF&E; Finish selection & specification, furniture specification and procurement
• Supervise consultants, engineers, fabricators, and contractors to meet overall project objectives
• AutoCad and 3D rendering
March 2012 – November 2013 • Raleigh, NC
• Evaluated new loan applications to insure proper completion and submission of required financial information to facilitate financial credit analysis.
• Reviewed and analyzed financial accounting data, legal documents, contracts, proposals and other records and documents; advised applicants of additional information or documents that may be required for underwriting decision.
• Monitored loan portfolios to insure compliance with covenants and requirements of loan closing documents in servicing the loan.
Contract Interior Designer
Contract Interior Designer
March 2012 – October 2014 • Charlotte, NC
Consulted on small to mid-size residential and commercial projects
November 2009 – March 2012 • Raleigh, NC
Lead Designer for the 2011 Raleigh, NC Parade of Homes, which received the Silver Award for Category 13: ($729,000 – $824,899).
• Generated over $3 million in sales; maintained leader in meeting monthly sales objectives and goals.
• Responsible for the budget & planning of residential & commercial design projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development. Collaborated in selection of furniture, fabrics, equipment, lighting and specifications.
• Supervised relations with consultants, fabricators, and contractors to meet overall project objectives.
• Produced space planning concepts, millwork/furniture drawings and details, which meet various and specific program requirements while also representing an overall design concept.
• Assisted in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design
August 2004 – May 2008 • Nashville, TN
Interior Design Interior Architecture Space Planning Schematic Design Adobe Photoshop Sketchup Rendering Programming Conceptual Design Commercial Design Project Management Renovation Upfit New Construction